100g Almond butter (crunchy)
100g Peanut butter (smooth)
200g Caster sugar
0.5 tsp Salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment
- Add all ingredients into a bowl and beat until it forms a loose dough
- Using a teaspoon scoop out ball of dough, roll into a ball and on the baking tray flatten down into a disc
- Repeat using all the mixture and then using the back of a fork make impressions on the top of the biscuits
- Place in the oven for 10-12 minutes
- Remove and cool on a wire rack
How did you get along with this recipe? If you have any pictures remember to tag @boolovesbaking on Instagram or Twitter!
Ho ho ho! Have you entered my CHRISTMAS COMPETITION yet? If not, hurry up as I will be picking the lucky winner of a NutriBullet Graphite blender (perfect for smoothies, shakes, soups and lots more!) on Friday 18th September. CLICK HERE to enter – good luck!